Well I went to the dr and everything seems to be moving along...I'm guessing we'll meet Blake in the next week or so! I feel more prepared with the holidays behind us. I finally had time to get his room, clothes etc in order. My sweet friend Tynan took some maternity pictures of me...here are two of my favorites. It's strange being on the other side of the camera, I am definitely not model material (for many reasons!).
January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Can't wait to meet Box Boy #3!
You look great! Love the name Blake!
Love the name. I think the second pic is amazing. Good luck and I'll be praying for you!
Sarah
I think you should name the new one Jonathan. It's a good name.
:)
These are great pics of you Suzanne!! I can't wait to meet baby Blake!
Post a Comment