Kurt and I met at A&M and have been married for 13 years. We have four boys and a daughter. It's hard to believe seven years have passed since I left the Landmark office and joined the Box office. I work here at home with the Box kids :) It certainly doesn't carry the same financial rewards but I am "paid" with hugs, kisses and the promise of many wonderful memories that will one day be priceless.
5/20/2013 Home Study Completed 3/2013Finally Submitted Application to WACAP
2012 Noticed Berihu on WACAP's waiting children page
Reese's Adoption Timeline
2/27/2012 Gotcha Day 2/10/2012 Recieved Consulate Appointment Date 2/9/2012 Recieved Travel Notice 1/12/2012 Article 5 Issued 1/10/2012 Applied for and recieved our visas 12/22/2011 Recieved our letter from the National Visa Center 12/20/2011 Received ammended i-800 approval 11/16/2011 Recieved Letter Seeking Confirmation 10/13/2011 Received Pre-Approval to adopt Qin Li 9/26/2011 Referral of Qin Li 9/1/2011 Notice of LID 7/20/2011 Log In Date (LID) 7/14/2011 Dossier to China! 6/23/2011 I800A approval 3/28/2011 Sent I800A to US Homeland Security 3/18/2011 Home Study Completed 12/26/2010 Submitted Aplication to WACAP
This past weekend Kurt built a sand box for the boys. We had the sand delivered via dump truck (good entertainment) and Kurt and Chris filled it up. The boys LOVE it and spend loads of time in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment