June 04, 2009

Reminder

For those of you who stay home with your kids - do you ever need a reminder as to why you do it? I am having one of those days....and it's only 10am. Sometimes I need validation and I don't always get it. I am with my kids the WHOLE day. As I calm down (at this very moment) and look around I see the many blessings in my life....there's my validation. Whew - I feel a little better now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! Feel free to call anytime, you and/or the boys are always welcome over here!

Kate said...

EV-ER-Y-DAY Suzanne. Between the screams, the dinner, trying to work, and my crazy 3 year old who thinks that I, along with my house are a jungle gym...yeah...GET ME OUT OF HERE. And I wonder why I'm up until 12:30 every night? PEACE AND QUIET. I can finally get crap done. Speaking of, I have laundry to change before bed. DANGIT!!!!