August 24, 2009

Kindergarten

Today, along with many other friends, Braden went to kindergarten. He did great - hopped on the bus and rode off, no problem. I met him up at school and we walked to class together. He sat down at his table and started playing with the blocks, laughing...my que to leave. We said our goodbyes (he gave me a kiss - awe) and my day started off as I left the classroom saying a little prayer for my sweet boy. What next? I took Blake to the doctor - he has an ear infection. The boys and I had lunch with friends, got the car inspected, went to the library, went by the bank, by the cleaners, got a prescription etc. Hello?! Braden was home before I knew it! As he got off the bus I was told "Mom, I didn't want you to be here when I got off the bus, I wanted to walk home by myself". I said "ok, I'll stay home tomorrow." :)



Cookies....as promised.

No comments: