It is hard to believe a year has passed since my sweet little boy arrived! I am trying to 'soak up' this baby phase as it will be the last for our house. It makes me sad but at the same time I have lots to look forward to and that's exciting! Blake is all over the place, he'll take 5-7 steps before crashing, says 'dada', has 8 teeth and 2 more coming in, has terrible exzema (poor guy), loves to be around his brothers (he follows the noise), like trucks and particularly likes to spin their wheels, is very affectionate and loves to wrap his arms around my neck (I'm loving that!) and just generally is a happy baby. His 1 year stats are 21.2 pounds and 30.25 inches (66% - for now). 
Last night we had family over for dinner and cake to celebrate his birthday. Blake was excited when all started singing...he was clapping his hands and laughing, very cute! He didn't want much to do with the cake...put his hands in it but wouldn't eat it.

Everyone but Blake wants to open the gift :)

the birthday boy...
3 comments:
I can't believe he is one! HAppy Birthday, Blake!
Happy Birthday Blake! I LOVE his hat...and I need to make one for Zachary on Saturday. Please let me know how you did this!
Can you believe our babies are 1??? Oh, goodnes, time flies way too fast! Happy Birthday Blake!
Post a Comment