
A friend of mine, Kristal Parrish, has started a business called Couture Blessings. It has taken off - I'm so happy for her. I'm also happy to say that she's decided that for the month of June, 10% of all Couture Blessings' sales will be donated to Compassion International and their Rescue Babies program. As you can see from the photo she makes adorable items! She makes clothing and accessories for all age kids and although the girl stuff is super cute her boy stuff is also! I LOVE the shirts she made for my boys from her new warrior line. The photos are just a small selection, she has so much for you to choose from and can also tailor things according to your needs. Here are a few ways you can check out Couture Blessings:
Via Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Couture-Blessings/#!/pages/Couture-Blessings/336253808310?ref=ts
Via Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CoutureBlessings
I love this shirt and the boy wearing it :)


1 comment:
Awww, thank you sweet friend!! Your photography is just amazing...great job!! I hope we raise lots for Compassion!!
Post a Comment