Braden and I went to mother/son camp at Pine Cove last weekend with Rebecca and Cole. We had a great time! Pine Cove is in Columbus so it was nice not to have to drive too far. We got there a little early so we found our cabin and then went for a walk. It was a good weekend, I had time with my sweet little boy (who doesn't seem so little anymore) and I got to spend time with my sister and nephew!


Friday evening we had dinner, time with the speaker and then we got to build a fort with cardboard boxes, duct tape and sheets. I am not an engineer but we managed to build something that stayed up :) We had popcorn and candy and went over some verses and questions, sweet time - just me and B.

Braden wanted to do the zip line but changed his mind on the count of 3. Needless to say we went (he had a little help!). So after doing the zip line he wans't too happy with me. I believe his words were "I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day Mom". That lasted 3 minutes. I went swimming which made everything right in the world :)



Braden loved kayaking, he was so proud. He get "stuck" and ended up floating/paddling to the edge of the water...but he still loved it!
Braden in front of our cabin

Having a popsicle break while it rained

Riding horses was Braden's
favorite part. His horse was named Donut, it seemed fitting since he was S L O W. Every time I looked back Braden was bouncing his feet off his sides and saying "come on Donut"...so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment