November 10, 2010

Braden is 7

S.E.V.E.N.
I can't even say how fast time has gone by...I remember working from home with him by my side, my little buddy. He has now grown into my big boy with no signs of slowing down! He is doing so well in first grade, yesterday he came home and showed me all of his 100's - so proud of himself. He definitely thrives on words of affirmation. Braden is a wonderful big brother, protecting Blake and roughing up Truitt (who loves it!). He loves a good back scratch from his mom and will tell me he loves me when I least expect it (music to my ears). I am so proud of the sweet boy he is and I look forward to the many more stages that life will bring. I'm savoring these moments with our precious boys God has given us!


Driving the tractor at Paige...not too long after this was taken Blake was in the trailer going for a ride :)
Chasing the kite tails...

Braden enjoys playing in the sandbox, dirt rocks...you name it. He'd prefer that over video games any day!

Braden wanted Oreo balls for his birthday, we'll do cake at the party.
Happy 7th birthday to my first born son!

No comments: