Lord, I pray my boys will love people - all people. When our society pushes them to choose themselves over others, great things over small things, that they would choose YOUR way. I pray that each 'little thing' they do will show your glory to others. AMEN.
April 26, 2011
The Little Things
Today I was at the gym and I heard this LOUD clank of the weights being dropped. Many people turned to look, turned away and said nothing. He was obviously hurting, grabbing his knee. I was finishing up my set and was about to walk over there and see if he was ok when a young man, (maybe 16?) did exactly that. As I saw him do that I thought to myself "his mom would be proud". It is just a little thing but lots of little things make up who we are and what we become.
Lord, I pray my boys will love people - all people. When our society pushes them to choose themselves over others, great things over small things, that they would choose YOUR way. I pray that each 'little thing' they do will show your glory to others. AMEN.
Lord, I pray my boys will love people - all people. When our society pushes them to choose themselves over others, great things over small things, that they would choose YOUR way. I pray that each 'little thing' they do will show your glory to others. AMEN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment