May 17, 2013

Kenya - Part 2

I have been home for 4 weeks now. We finished up our last 2 days in Kenya with Jerry (our pastor) and John (our worship pastor) at the Mercy House.  This trip full to the brim with tasks and we accomplished everything on our list and more. I got spend time getting to know these wonderful girls, so sweet. It was heart warming to see them treat each other as sisters, helping each other out when needed. Not once did I see soemone walk past a baby that was crying or someone that needed something -  no matter who it was they always helped, like a family. It was as it should be...God is good, He takes what was broken and He heals, He restores. It's a beautiful thing to witness. I am so thankful to be a part of Mercy House and to get to see this home and these girls first hand.
 I am home, I am humbled, I am changed and I am thankful for so.many.things.


No comments: