November 26, 2013

Mercy House - Part 2

This is my second trip to Kenya this year....and it's crazy to think I'll have 2 trips to Africa by next summer! I have been up since 4am...slept well just not long enough! It is SO good to see the girls again. Since our last trip we have added one new girl and 4 babies have been born. As I interact with the girls I am amazed, they have hope and a future....to God be the glory. Today is a BIG day, four of our girls graduate....we are very excited and will head to the church hall this morning for a ceremony and to celebrate these girls and what God has done in their lives. I miss my family but am thankful to be here and be a par of it all.

Th is is Precious and her mom is one of the graduates today...she's spunky!

No comments: