February 24, 2014

Catching up

 I have been MIA...but probably no one has noticed ;) I have no adoption news right now, we continue to wait for one piece of paper to be signed so we can get our court date and travel to meet our son. This is a hard wait, it is mainly political (so I'm told) and not child serving....which makes me frustrated and sad. That said, we are praying this paper gets signed and that we get to travel in March.
 We had 2 November Birthdays...both boys had parties here at home and had fun. Braden had a sleep over and they all went to the park with Kurt to play Nerf battle and capture the flag. Reese and I went and got pizza and a movie :)
Truitt had friends over to play, paint and eat pizza. Looks like he had fun huh?
Christmas was good, Kurt and I didn't buy as many gifts as in the past. We're trying to focus on what Christmas is really about, Him, not us. I love this photo....warms my heart.
We went to see Santa and he was MIA because of a few sprinkles?! So no group photo with the big man but I got this one. Obviously, it wasn't cold! 
 Kept our cookie decorating tradition with one of the Bassett girls :)
 So happy to see our sweet friend Zoe - she tagged along with her mom who was here on business. We had so much fun. This was her first time to meet Reese, of course Reese just adored her (like we all do).


No comments: