Kurt and I had a whole week to ourselves, it was great. There were many things that
reminded us of the boys which was fun. It made me look forward to a family vacation. Vacations have gotten better since having kids. When the time comes I am ready to leave and have a break and when it's over I am HAPPY to come home! Here are a few pictures of our travels below.
Kurt and I with Mt. Saint
Helens in the background.

One of the many waterfalls we saw as we made our way to the lodge on Mt.Rainer.

Kurt in the midst of the falls.

Hiking an unmarked trail, it was buried under 7 feet of snow. There were footprints in the direction we were headed...it was reasonably safe :)

Our lodge at
Paradise Point...it was beautiful.
Out of nature and into the big city. This is a picture of Seattle and Puget Sound from the Space Needle.

More to come....
1 comment:
This is wonderful Suzanne. What a lovely idea. I clicked on the link as I wanted to try and send you an email. The one I sent to your other address Sat was returned, thought it might be because of the storm. Hope UR OK. C U soon. Can't wait. Love and prayers. AM xxx
Post a Comment