September 25, 2008

Rough week

Well we've been accident prone this week. At the zoo Monday Truitt shut his finger in a hinged door and it looks like the fingernail will eventually fall off - ick! At first he was very aware he was hurt but now he seems back to his normal crazy self. He likes his bandaids :)


Today Braden fell while riding his bike and somehow landed on his face. He has a scrape, fat lip and his front 3 teeth look a bit out of place. After some crying, consoling and a popsicle he was back on his bike and off looking for toads. I have a feeling that with 3 boys this is just the beginning!



1 comment:

to be made whole said...

Yes mom of 3 boys! Phew - how often do we tell them to be brave - I end up telling myself that even more! They are so cute Suzanne....but I know you already know that!!