September 19, 2008

So BIG


Each day I look at Braden and I feel he is growing so big so fast! During the last few days the kids have been off school so Braden has had his playmates around during the day. He has been in and out playing with the "big" kids and in my eyes, becoming one. He seems so independant although he of course leans on me for all the essentials - juice, snack, dinner, back scrathes etc. Yesterday he came through the door and announced he wanted to be a paper boy and asked me how he could do it on his bike :) He is a great big brother (when he's not aggravating) and often refers to himself in the 3rd person as "Bo Bo" which is what Truitt calls him these days ("come see Bo Bo Truey"). He is excited about his new little brother and wants me to take pictures of him holding the baby (in specific places, it's funny). Lastly one of his new sayings is "Mom, it's been a day" quietly I think he's just taken the words right out of my mouth! I look at him and feel happy he is growing into a sweet, loving little "big" boy.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

What a sweet brother he is! They are really growing up, aren't they?

The Smiths said...

He is big and sweet! I love hearing your stories about him.