October 23, 2009

Boys will be boys....


I doubt I need to point out the reason for this post. It's so perfectly round, how you ask? Truitt + excercise bands. He cleverly worked the band onto the coffee table so that it wouldn't move, then pulled the other end of the band back and let it go...which then met with Blake's face. Poor guy, he took it quite well - after a little crying he was crawling around again (which made trying to keep a cool pack on him hard - I just gave up). I am thankful it didn't hit his eye...needless to say the bands no longer reside under the coffee table. Now I'll deal with the stares and questions :)

2 comments:

Melissa Payne Petrijcuk said...

Aww...poor guy. Just tell people he talked back to you ;)

Kate said...

hee hee...that looks like a cigarette lighter burn!!!!