I have tearfully finished reading this book and it brought conviction to my heart. Gospel for Asia is an organization that raises support for native missionaries to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with those who have never before heard His name. The book is written by the founder of GFA and he shares some amazing experiences. I encourage you to read it, it's well worth your time and a cause worthy of our support.October 14, 2009
Read this...
I have tearfully finished reading this book and it brought conviction to my heart. Gospel for Asia is an organization that raises support for native missionaries to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with those who have never before heard His name. The book is written by the founder of GFA and he shares some amazing experiences. I encourage you to read it, it's well worth your time and a cause worthy of our support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment