February 24, 2011
Crazy Blake
I went to a shower on Sunday night, came home and the boys were in bed. When I got Blake in the morning I noticed he had a fat lip. I asked Kurt what happened..."I don't know, I saw a bit of blood on his lip and noticed it was swollen, he didn't cry whatever he did". I then laid him down and looked in his mouth and GASP - he was missing a tooth and it was all black and blue on his gums! Well upon closer inspection the tooth was still there but it was pushed back and up into his gum. It looks like his tooth is just coming in when of course it already had. So off to the dentist. Of course he asked me what happened and I got to reply "I don't know" - nice ;) He tells me that when they're younger like Blake the tooth usually comes back down on it's own. I am praying this is what happens and that there is no infection or pulling of teeth at the age of 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment