Yesterday I said goodbye to one of my besties, Sarah. They spent their last night having dinner with us...I felt special :) seriously. She and her family are a blessing to our family. Over the years we have been through many of life's big experiences together and it's been fun. I pulled up to their house and I got that nervous/butterfly feeling in my stomach just like I do when something big is happening with my family. The boys piled out of the car and played with the girls like it was no different from any other day. The car was packed, hugs were exchanged, goodbyes said and they got into the car. Tears fell and they were gone. I am sad and yet at the same time I am happy and excited for her to have this fun adventure with her family. I pray their time there is blessed and I hope business brings her to Houston a few times over the next 2 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment