March 07, 2012

Proud to be an American

We landed...it's official, she's an American :) Our trip home was uneventful. We had a few lay overs (Japan and LAX). We pulled up to our house with about 30 people in the yard - what a welcome home. We felt so loved. I wish it hadn't been dark and rainy (what friends we have!) and I could have gotten some photos. I was so happy to be home and see my boys, I shed a few tears.
We have never traveled where the time difference is so great and we are still trying to get past that. It doesn't seem to bother Reese, thankfully. She is doing well, she sleeps at nap time and then goes to bed by 9 and wakes up about 6-7am. I am hoping she'll start waking up more towards 7 :)

Our brief stint in Japan....
Layover at LAX, working on 2 hours of sleep - can you tell? It was sunny and bright too, in China we saw the sun once!
This was the best we could do for a family photo in the dark...Truitt just barely made it into the photo :)
Braden was very excited to show Reese her room. Truitt is giving her pretend food to play with, Blake is playing with balloons.

Our new "normal"...that's a lot of peeps at the table!

1 comment:

Savvy said...

Love your new normal! Can't wait to meet Jenna!