Next day we were up and headed to City of the Rocks. The boys had a battle with cap guns, Reese and I putted around then we had a picnic. Afterwards we headed for White Sands and then on to Cloudcroft to eat and stay the night. It was much cooler there, very nice! It is odd to drive through desert like conditions and then next thing we know we're headed through a national forest on our way to Cloudcroft.
scorpion
White Sands...boys had a blast! Reese and I slid down a few times too.
There was a storm headed our way but we played for an hour before it arrived
Blake just before he had a mouth full of sand
the clean up :)
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had a blast!
This is a very cute picture. I display the picture in a large digital picture display in my home and I love it! He really looks beautiful!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXkbUmfVgspl7rExNZBzWjn3e4syUPIHur9KZP8hsz1NyZK5g4qymK3xcGvV1KiS0lU8JUpUY4LBNuS46F0RwoudV-KZ8D_V4N30gWYvAi16Cu53wk8PSvewgjQCMFQfoF2kdhACrKqT0/s0/SBP_6462.jpg
Post a Comment