We arrived in the UK on Saturday morning and my cousin
Daniel picked us up for the day. We had a great time visiting with family and
it was fun for the kids to play. We went to the park for a few hours and had a
picnic and then met more family back at home. Funny enough my Dad and Christina
were there, they arrived the day before us, so we saw them as well. Suzanne
cooked us a nice spaghetti dinner and spared us from the dinner on the plane :) We slept most of the way to Addis, which was nice. It was nice to catch up with
one of our friends here but the day was hard as we didn't have much to do and
were trying our best not to sleep the whole day! Tomorrow we get Berihu!
Oh and it seems I have forgotten my camera cable...bummer. I might start using my little camera so I can transfer photos to the computer.
Oh and it seems I have forgotten my camera cable...bummer. I might start using my little camera so I can transfer photos to the computer.

No comments:
Post a Comment