May 05, 2010

Compassion Update

I just wanted to give ya'll a little update on my Compassion fundraising. Other than people giving financially (which is great!) we've had people give their time and talent as well.

My friend Sharyn has her own jewelry company "Simply Sharyn Designs". For the month of April she donated 10% of her sales to the Compassion Resue Babies fund. I'm so excited to say it was more than she predicted and her business is taking off - yeah Sharyn! She is now in two Merle Norman stores (La Centerra in Katy and the Randalls Shopping Center at Westheimer and Gessner.
You can see Sharyn's designs by visitng her blog:http://simplysharyndesigns.blogspot.com/ or by going to her etsy store: http://www.simplysharyndesigns.etsy.com/.

Thanks so much Sharyn!! You can see some of her designs below, she does some really cute shirst too!

Another way we have been raising money is by selling concessions at some of the YMCA t-ball games. We have had friends volunteer to help and it'sbeen a great way to get our kids involved. I have a few photos below...I'll post more later. Thanks to everyone who has helped out - it is very much appreciated!



No comments: