I savor this time with Braden. One day a "love note" will be embarrassing, unwanted or (gasp!) come from another woman. I pray that my memory holds on to these SWEET times, they are precious and sacred.
May 19, 2010
Love Notes
Braden takes his lunch to school (occasionally buys on pizza day) and seems to like it that way. I typically write him a little note and put it in his lunch box. Over time I have realized how important these notes are to Braden as he will remind me when I forget or become too rushed to write one. In the mornings he will ask me "did you write me a love note?" as he puts his lunch box in his backpack...I quickly assure him I did. He'll also tell me he wants "lots of x's and o's because that means hugs and kisses".
I savor this time with Braden. One day a "love note" will be embarrassing, unwanted or (gasp!) come from another woman. I pray that my memory holds on to these SWEET times, they are precious and sacred.
I savor this time with Braden. One day a "love note" will be embarrassing, unwanted or (gasp!) come from another woman. I pray that my memory holds on to these SWEET times, they are precious and sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Our boys are at such a sweet age right now. I am loving it!
Post a Comment