Today Kenzie and I both did concessions and we both had the kiddos with us (since our husbands were out of town) - double duty :) We collected a record $110 today - thanks Kenzie for helping out, I know it wasn't easy! We have next week off then a few make up games to sell concessions and I'll announce the grand total...I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat - ha! I am seriously excited...ahhhh, the little (big!) things. God is working and it's encouraging.
May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Had a great time working... I love that it's something little that we can do to hopefully make a big difference. Was definitely cool to talk with Deacon about it... He even told a man that came up to buy something that we were doing this "for the babies" in other countries. Cute! Thanks for the fun opportunity to serve!
Love ya girl.
Post a Comment